Green Qube GQ100 LED Grow Tent
British engineered, premium quality & packed full of clever features. The Green Qube is quite simply the best LED Grow Tent in the world. Your plants deserve it.
- Measures 1m x 1m x 2m
- Free UK Delivery
- Perfect Reflectivity for LED Grow Lights
- 25mm x 1mm powder-coated über strong metal poles
- XREFLECT® diamond mylar for superior reflectivity & fewer hotspots
- Hanging weight of +100kg
- Silicon Anti-Slip Tips on all hanging bars for weight load stability and no bar sliding
- Hydrometer Guard – clear pocket positioned on front of tent with direct access to the tent
- Outer shell now in ultra strong and thick 600D
- 1 x Uplift MAX Bar® – extra high now measuring 12cm. For gravity-fed water systems e.g. Autopot, Multiflow & IWS Systems
- 1 x main access doors and 2 x side door
- 1 x Sensor Window®
- Military-grade, rubber backed and waterproof zips
- 4 x 9″ double oversized extract socks which fit all sizes of ducting including acoustic ducting
- 2 x cable socks
- 3 x outside passive vents with 700 microns bug-proof MicroMesh
- LightSavers® on all vents to deflect light
- StitchBLOCK® with Tritec® foam technology for ultra-blackout light proofing
- British engineered and designed
- Plus door hooks, hanging straps & spill tray
The Green-Qube V 100 grow tent [GQ100] is part of our flagship range of grow tents. Measuring 1.0m x 1.0m x 2.0m, this compact tent gives you enough space for 4 plants.
The Green-Qube 100 grow room comprises of 1 x main access door and 2 side doors with the main door featuring a green Sensor Window® to amplify your plant’s energy store.
There are 4 x 9″ double oversized extract socks which fit all sizes of ducting including acoustic ducting, plus 2 x cable socks and 3 x outside passive vents with 700 microns bug-proof MicroMesh. Plus all with extended LightSavers® to soften light glare.
Also in the latest Green Qube V edition you will find our new Hydrometer Guard. A clear pocket positioned at the top front of the tent which you can slip your hydrometer guard in.
There is then a hole that goes direct into the tent that you can then insert the hydrometer’s probe. This allows you to monitor your grow without accessing your tent.
British designed and engineered, Green-Qube grow tents has strength at its core. With some of the thickest poles on the market measuring 25mm x 0.8mm. The über strong metal poles are powder coated our brand new Green Qube V orange. Plus can hold over 100kg in weight.
Green-Qube grow rooms also utilise an easy-click pole & corner connectors so you can assemble fast and simply. You also get a set of 3 hanging bars, all now with Green-Qube V’s silicon Anti-Slip Tips that offer weight-load stability and stops annoying bar sliding.
Green-Qube outer shells have extreme durability, with market-leading military style blackout 10 gauge zips. These are not only fully waterproof but also come with our brand new Double Zip mechanism so you can zip yourself safely into your tent.
The outer shell also comprises of an extra thick and tough non-toxic PVA canvas of 600 denier, XREFLECT® diamond mylar, engineered for 98% lightproof.
We provide double socked cable, extraction and intake ports, all with StitchBLOK® with Tritec® foam technology. Plus rubber backing on all zips. These features result in our grow rooms now 99% light tight.
Plus you get all the little extras to make your grow experience even easier such as handy door hooks, a removable spill tray and hanging straps.
Super strong, ultra tough and packed full of clever and practical features, the GQ100 grow tent really is the best on the market.
The Green-Qube range harnesses pioneering quality, class-leading components and technology-led + innovative features, making them the bestselling British designed grow tents worldwide!
As Green-Qube, Quick Qubes and Roof-Qubes are British engineered, you get superior quality materials. As well as innovative first-to-the-market features and cutting edge technology at exceptional value.
The message is simple: Quality + Durability + Technology At Low Prices.
Trust the thousands of others and choose the #1 bestselling UK designed grow tent: The Green-Qube.
* Note. Green Qube tents are sent directly from the Green Qube Head Office in Wales so we don't have the opportunity to stealth wrap them in our unique way. The boxes are plain, but they do have "Green Qube Tent" printed in small black print. We thought you'd like to know this.